There’s no particular order here but these are some of favorite foundations / BB creams that I’ve tried! Hope that this can help you if you’re looking for something new to try!
- Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow // Benefit ($36) – I love using this with my Beauty Blender! It finishes flawlessly and really does brighten up my face. Every time I use this foundation I always get compliments on how smooth and bright my face looks. It is light – medium coverage and it’s pretty build-able. My face doesn’t get greasy using this after a while and it also doesn’t leave any dry patches. Give this a try if you have not already!
- Camera Ready BB Cream // Smashbox ($39) – This BB cream has a lot of coverage and is pretty thick. However, it still goes on very nicely and doesn’t feel heavy once it sets. This BB cream is great for a night out because it’s long-lasting, there’s no white cast when using flash, and really evens out your skin tone. I feel that a little goes a long way with this!
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation – Tarte ($39) – As it says in the name this a full coverage foundation. It is really long lasting and I usually only use this for special occasions. I use this with a Beauty Blender when I want it to look more dewy and natural. If you want the full coverage effect for a night of picture taking then apply it with a brush! This foundation also does not create a white cast when you take pictures with flash. It has a large range of colors to choose from so it’s perfect for everyone!
- Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer // Tarte ($36) – I LOVE THIS! It is one of the first BB creams I’ve ever used and it still remains a favorite. I use this as an everyday product. It feels super lightweight but it provides just enough coverage to give you an even skin tone. It gives your skin a dewy finish but not oily. Another great product that does not dry you out!
- BB Cushion // Laneige ($34) – This is my new everyday go to product. It is very easy to apply and it smells great! It is very light coverage which I like because I usually just want to even out my skin tone for a daily look. I feel that it does make me a little greasy through out the day but oil sheets can fix that! I still love this none the less and I am interested in trying more BB cushions!
What are some of your favorite foundations / bb creams? Any drugstore favorites? I’ve been wanting to try some out but don’t know where to start!