During this chilly weather I love eating soupy food! This is a typical cafe dish that you can find in many Hong Kong style cafes. My mom used to make me this as a kid all the time and now I make it for myself. I want to share this simple dish with you all!
( I apologize in advance that I don’t have any exact measurements )
- Chicken broth or vegetarian broth (your preference)
- Vegetable (you can put in bokchoy, cabbage, or the frozen packages of mixed vegetables)
- Spam (sliced)
- Cook the macaroni to al dente. Drain out water and give it a run under cold water so the pasta stops cooking. Put to the side.
- Bring your broth to a boil and add in vegetables.
- Add in the pasta once vegetables are done cooking and let it simmer a bit in the broth to cook til your preferred texture.
- In a pan, fry up some spams and cook your egg to your liking (a sunny side up or over easy is always a good choice).
This is a very quick meal to prepare! Hope that you will all enjoy it as much as I do 😊