One of my favorite cuisines to have is Korean food! I decided to attempt making some Kimchi fried rice based on what I had at home one day and it was delicious! I am here to share my recipe with you all! I apologize in advance because I don’t have exact measurements but that’s the fun part because you can all make it to your own liking.
- Chopped Kimchi
- Cooked rice (overnight would be best)
- Diced Spam
- Chopped up Green Onions
- Sesame Oil
- Gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
- Salt or Chicken powder
- Heat up a pan to medium heat (no need to add oil). Add in the spam and Kimchi to stir fry. Squeeze the Kimchi beforehand and save up those juices!
- Once the kimchi and spam looks cooked to your liking add in the rice! Once the rice is in, add in sesame oil and the Kimchi juices. Evenly coat the rice with the sesame oil so it’s not all clumped together. (If your rice is too dry because it’s too cold, add a little bit of water).
- Keep stirring until the rice breaks apart and add in as much Gochujang as you please.
- Add salt or chicken powder to season it while still cooking the rice. Once you feel like the rice is to your liking then add in the green onions.
- ADD A SUNNY SIDE UP EGG TO COMPLETE THE DISH!
Hope you can enjoy this as much as I did! Share some of your favorite dishes (: